There are so many types of cleaning methods available in the market apart from just shampooing your carpets. Most homeowners don’t know what is the best carpet cleaning method for them.
Some cleaning methods give instant results while for some you need to first dry the carpets to see the results. Since carpets are an expensive investment, choosing the right cleaning method can be intimidating.
To clear out your confusion of what is the best carpet cleaning method for you, keep reading further.
Types of Carpet Cleaning Methods
So let’s find out what is the best cleaning method by learning the pros and cons of each cleaning method.
Dry Carpet Cleaning
This method is known as surface cleaning which uses little to no water to clean the carpet. This method is mainly useful in high-traffic areas, as it takes less drying time.
- This method is simple and doesn’t need training to perform well.
- The approximate drying time is twenty minutes. So, you can use your carpet again in no time.
- Inexpensive, i.e. budget-friendly carpet cleaning method.
- If the cleaning powder is not removed properly, it may remain in the carpet for years.
- May cause an increase in dust build-up in carpets.
Wet Carpet Cleaning
This method of carpet cleaning uses the “Hot Water Extraction” method, which is also known as Steam Cleaning. Steam cleaning machines come in two sizes; portable and truck-mounted. Portable steam cleaning machines are useful for small spaces while truck-mount are used for big commercial spaces.
- Good for extreme deep cleaning the carpet.
- Uses steam to clean the carpets and so it is safe for the environment.
- Most widely used method for carpet cleaning.
- Takes somewhere between 4-12 hours for the carpets to dry.
- Expensive when getting your carpet cleaned by professionals.
- Can get great efficiency only with expensive equipment.
Looking To Hire Best Carpet Cleaning Services?
Without a doubt, the answer to the question; what is the best carpet cleaning method is Dry Carpet Cleaning. As it is efficient, takes less time and is also less expensive than steam carpet cleaning.
My Cleaner, a leading carpet cleaner near Cape Coral, provides supreme quality carpet cleaning at an affordable price. We provide a 30-day clean carpet guarantee to reassure you of your workmanship.