SANITIZING FOR VIRUS & BACTERIA
Our Anti-Microbial Fogging/Spray Treatment is a 100% Safe and Effective Broad-Spectrum Bactericide, Fungicide, Viricide, and Sporicide. Our patented product’s technology was first developed by the US Government to safely neutralize chemical and biological compounds. Made in the USA.
- HIGHLY effective against all micro-organisms and biological toxins. It deactivates mold and mold spores, kills bacteria, neutralizes toxins, and kills viruses. The EPA approved, patented solution destroys all known pathogens on surfaces without affecting the wood and material it contacts.
- DEODORIZER – An extremely effective deodorizer against odors caused by mold metabolites and against mycotoxin chemical by-products that are known to be allergenic. Eliminates odors from pet smells, mold and mildew, cigarettes & cigars, fire, and gases. It is also a very effective carpet cleaner.
- PROVEN effective as a microorganism inhibitor in EPA Hard Surface Mildew-Fungistatic Tests. Tested by Sandia Labs with a resulted 7-Log Kill. The technology was developed by the US Government and has a long and successful history of destroying organisms and bacteria while being completely safe to use in the home and workplace. Our company has produced this product since 1996.
- INHIBITS the growth of microorganisms in interior and exterior applications on porous and non-porous surfaces.
- SAFE to use in virtually any indoor application. Pet Friendly. Carries a 0 Hazard Rating on the standard hazard scale of 0 – 4. (Common household bleach has a 4 Hazard Rating) Our disinfection, sanitizing, deodorizing process leaves no harmful residue of any kind and becomes completely inert after 8 hours. The products we use are registered throughout the U.S. and Canada – including the State of California. Approved for use in Cardinal Health System Facilities. EPA Registration #’s 80346-1 and 80346-2.
A Decontamination Formula with many uses
This environmentally safe product is a microorganism decontamination formula that decontaminates all bacteria, viruses, fungi, algae, protozoa, spores, rotifers and biological toxins. It has also been shown to be an extremely effective deodorizer. It is safe to use.
- Use in the home and workplace to insure antibacterial cleanliness and safety for your family. Eliminates allergens, mold, fungus, virus, bacteria, and odors.
- Use as remediation for water, fire, mold damage.
- Use as a highly effective deodorizer and carpet / fabric cleaner for cigar and cigarette smells / pet odors / mold and mildew smell.
Our products other attributes include:
- Our fog delivery system can penetrate areas that can not be reached by conventional disinfectants.
- Can be used on air conditioning equipment and duct work
- Has no impact on surfaces including wood, painted surfaces or ceilings
- Provides a neutral, fresh clean odor.
- Deactivates Mold, Mold Spores, Hypha, and Mycelium
- Neutralizes Mycotoxins and Other Toxic Compounds
- Disinfects Microbial Organisms
OUR PRODUCTS AND PROCESS IS EFFECTIVE AGAINST – BUT NOT LIMITED TO – THE FOLLOWING:
- Anhydrous Ammonia
- Anthrax-AMES RIID
- Anthrax-ANR 1
- Aspergillus niger
- Bacillus globigii
- Bacillus subtillus
- Bovine coronavirus
- Bovine enterovirus
- Butyl Isocyanate
- Capsaicin (Pepper Spray)
- C. diff (Clostridium difficile)
- Coronavirus (Covid19)
- Enterobacter aerogenes
- Enterococcus faecalis
- Erwina herbicola
- Escherichia coli (ESBL)
- Escherichia coli O157:H7
- Enterobacter aerogenes
- G Series Nerve Agents
- Influenza A & B
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Mustard (HD)
- Nerve Agent
- Pathogenic Avian Flu (HPAI)
- Penicillium variabile
- Proteus mirabilis
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete’s Foot)
- Vancomycin Resistant
- Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)