Medical Facility Sanitizing, Disinfection & Odor Removal Services
Our OdorMD® process and solutions meet all requirements for hospital and medical sterilization use.
Our services are especially beneficial in sterilization, odor mitigation, and mold eradication in Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Rehab Centers, Assisted Living Facilities, and Medical and Dental Offices.
Protect the health of your staff and patients and ensure your facility meets all AORN and OSHA standards.
- Eliminate 99.99999% (7 log kill) of viruses (e.g. flu and virus outbreaks)
- We incorporate fogging to reach everywhere
- More effective for hard to reach areas and corners
- Quick turnaround solution for disinfecting and sanitizing large areas
- Enhanced indoor air quality and reduced allergens
- We use advanced EPA registered disinfection solutions
Our Sanitizing, Disinfection and Deodorization System sanitizes and deodorizes by first using an advanced “Fogging” system that gets everywhere to remove harmful germs, bacteria, odors, allergens, and indoor contaminants without leaving any harmful residues.
It doesn’t use harsh toxic chemicals, fragrances nor does it require time-consuming manual wipe downs or rinsing.
Even delicate surfaces and the heating and cooling systems can be sanitized against a multitude of germs, allergens, odors and indoor contaminates in a fraction of the time and with the highest degree of effectiveness.
Here are just a few of the problematic viruses and bacteria that can be eliminated with our service.
- Ebola (as of 2014)
- C Diff (as of 2014)
- Hepa (as of 2014)
- Streptococcus Facalis Bacillus