Everyone can clean their homes by using toxic chemicals and detergents easily available in the market. But do you know how much harm these detergents are? To free your home from these toxic cleaners, green cleaning is the best option. So learn below the 7 top hacks to clean your home with natural green products.
7 Best Green Cleaning Tips And Tricks
- Spray undiluted white vinegar on the surfaces of your bathroom. Allow the liquid for 10 minutes to soak all the pale stains of your bathroom tiles and floors. Rinse and wipe it out with hot water.
- To clean the stains of your stove and oven, spray vinegar diluted with warm water on it. Let it stay for 15 minutes to soak the stains. Then rinse the stove with hot water. Wipe the oven with hot clean cloth.
- Rub the sticky countertops of your kitchen or any other surfaces with the inside of fresh lemon peels.
- Sprinkle the baking soda on the grease splatters type of utensils, allow it for some time. After the baking soda soaks up the liquid, brush it away from the surface.
- Take a bucket filled with equal parts of vinegar and hot water in it. Then mop your hardwood floors with this solution. You can also add lemon oil or olive oil in this mixture to get a shiny look on your hardwood flooring.
- To remove the hard water stains from your metal surfaces, apply lemon oil on them and clean with a lint-free cloth. To whiten the porcelain surfaces, scrub them with a paste of baking soda and warm water.
- Sprinkle salt on the wet pots and frying pans. Now, scrub them with a half-cut lemon part to clean the burnt stains thoroughly. Rinse with hot water.
Need Professional Green Cleaning Service For Your Home?
When you are looking for a professional eco-friendly cleaning service, My Cleaner is the name of a trust. We have years of experience in this industry and provide all types of cleaning services for your home by using organic products. Book your appointment now, call us at (239) 333-5655. Stay updated with the latest tips for greenhouse cleaning at our Facebook, and Twitter social pages.