The Best Product For Eliminating Pet Stains and Odors Between Professional Cleanings
Biodeodorizer Spray by Life’s Abundance
- Safe on tile, carpet, trash bins hampers & more
- Eliminates odors from pet beds & litter boxes
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic & phosphate-free
- Heavy-duty sprayer nozzle, reusable bottle
1. Use paper towels to absorb as much of the moisture as possible. Take 2 or 3 paper towels, fold over 2 or three times. Then press down on the spot. Repeat until no moisture is showing on the paper towels.
2. Make 1 cup of 50% vinegar and 50% water. Pour on the spot – recreating the accident. Agitate the surface of the carpet with the handle end of a spoon or fork. (Don’t scrub the carpet with a towel or brush as that could easily cause permanent damage to the carpet.)
3. Use paper towels once again to absorb the excess moisture
4. Apply Bio-Deodorizer Spray. Spray a generous amount onto the affected area. Agitate into the carpet (as in step 2), then leave it in the carpet to dry.
Note: We’ve tried a multitude of enzyme based pet accident deodorizers and this is by far the best of we’ve found. Please don’t waste your money on Pet Store brands such as Nature’s Miracle. They don’t work.