Clean tile and grout keep the environment free of unwanted dust and germs. But, alas, daily vacuuming doesn’t remove filth from cracks in tiles and grouts. Neither can it remove the mold growth and improve their looks.
So under these circumstances, it is best to invest in professional tile and grout cleaners. But at the same time, the high tile and grout cleaning cost stops people from hiring professional cleaners.
Learn here the factors that influence the tile and grout cleaning cost, so you can make an informed decision.
Factors Influencing Tile And Grout Cleaning Cost
1. Services Provided By Professional Tile and Grout Cleaners
The basic price for hiring professionals to clean tile and grout is $0.50-$3 per square foot for a 250 sq. ft. room. So, the average price ranges between $270-$650. But, the cleaning charges also vary depending on the services provided:
- Full measurement of the room to calculate the actual tile and grout cleaning costs.
- Full inspection of the room to determine the tile and grout type, age, and extent of the damage.
- Reapplication of sealant, if needed.
- Cleaning method and products used.
2. Process of Cleaning
The standard cleaning process that most professionals use is as follows:
- Pre-inspection of the tile and grout to check their condition.
- Stain and spot treatment to remove every hardened stain from the tile flooring.
- Application of sealant on loose tiles or grouts.
- Application of cleaning solution and cleaning the tile flooring via industry-standard cleaning machines.
- Rinsing the floor properly to remove dirt, filth as well as the cleaning solution.
- Drying the floor and re-applying sealant, if needed.
3. Size of the Room and Tiles
The bigger-sized room will take more time to clean than the smaller ones. Therefore, they are more expensive to clean.
Cleaning bigger-sized tiles is cheaper than cleaning small tiles as there will be more grouts to clean. Therefore, it will take more time to clean them.
4. Condition of Tiles and Grouts
The worse the condition of your tiles and grouts, the more you have to pay the professionals to clean it.
Additionally, different tile and grout types need different cleaning products, which also impacts the cost of cleaning services.
Clean Your Tile and Grout Professionally At Affordable Cost!
Great-looking tile flooring gives a glossy shine to the room. Unfortunately, to get this look, one needs the help of a professional.
My Cleaner is the best professional tile and grout cleaning company serving the people of Cape Coral and its nearby areas. So when you call us, you get the best cleaning experience and results.